Ever wondered what Team Bowling is about? Think you won't be good enough to be a member?
Remember everyone can Bowl!
Here are Ten Reasons why you should join a Team!
- Anyone can play
- Make new friends
- Not expensive - join a league that suits your budget and is great value for money
- You will receive special league membership rates
- Compete for Trophies or $$$Cash Prizes
- It's a sport that is played in an all-weather, air-conditioned venue.
- Tenpin Bowling uses a handicap system that gives beginner bowlers an equal chance to win.
- FREE coaching available to new team bowlers
- Plenty of time options to join - we bowl both during the day and at night.
- We have friendly staff to welcome you!
What is a League? (Often called Team Bowling)
>>The term "league" really means a social club; one whose main activity is tenpin bowling.
>>Leagues bowl every week on the same day at the same time, so every member has a regular social occasion on their calendar.
>>A league organises its season so that every team plays every other team at least twice, according to the draw. In this manner, members get to know each other in the nicest possible way - by bowling together. At the end of the season, trophies and prizes are handed out for a variety of awards to members usually at a social function.
>>New members are always welcome in a league. After all - it means new friends for everybody. As all social leagues are handicapped, the lower a bowlers average game, the higher their handicap, so a teams competitive chances are not affected by adopting a new member.
>>Don't worry if your average game is low - you will soon be surprised to find how many current members have lower averages and with just a bit of coaching, you will be amazed at how quickly your game can improve!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????? Call to reserve your spot on a TEAM today.